MoonDawg's Den: Barcelona bound

MoonDawg's Den

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Barcelona bound

Well I'm headed to Atlanta airport later this afternoon to catch a plane to Barcelona, and will be visiting London for a couple of days as well. Blogging will be light till I return on the 23rd, although I will try to do some photoblogging of my trip.

Never been to Barcelona before, can't wait! Maybe I'll get one of those Muhammad cartoon t-shirts to wear around while I'm there...naw, maybe not such a good idea....

2 Comments:

  • Garry,

    Enjoy your trip. I am very jealous. I want to go to Europe so badly, but a trip for me is a ways off. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures. I'll be sure to post some really crazy liberal stuff on the blog while your gone since it will be hard for you to post rebuttals from Spain. Just kidding!! (Well, maybe...). :-)

    Cheers,
    Jeff

    By Blogger Jeff, At 12:14 PM, March 14, 2006  

  • Thanks Jeff! Yep you need to make the Europe trek someday, it's a must. Austria is my favorite, with Germany a close second, so I always recommend those countries to people for their first Eurotrip.

    And yes keep up the crazy lefty stuff, that's what you're here for! :)

    By Blogger Garry, At 12:40 PM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home