MoonDawg's Den: So Hsu me

MoonDawg's Den

Saturday, September 08, 2007

So Hsu me


Over at Riehl World View yesterday Dan Riehl got a threat from Hillary Clinton campaign photographer Stephen Schwartz for having this photo of the Hildebeast and that wacky now-you-see-him-now-you-don't Chinese money man Norman Hsu posted on his blog without Schwartz's permission.

Dan has taken down the offending photo, but I and other bloggers will keep posting it until the Clintonista chekists come a-calling. If I also have to remove the pic, you can still find it here, here, here, here, here, and here.
Controlling them dang internets ain't so easy, is it Mr. Schwartz?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Yup...

    Hillary might be experienced, she might say a lot of stuff that, superficially I agree with, but dang it, I don't trust her.

    Barack 2008!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 12:04 PM, September 09, 2007  

  • Agreed, nosurf.

    Garry,

    I'm not sure what posting someone else's copyrighted photo proves. Everyone knows Hillary's got some shady acquaintances with some dishonest people. How does violating the intellectual property rights of the photographer help that cause at all? It seems to me that the photographer is well within his rights to say how that photograph is used.

    BTW, I don't like Hillary at all. She is all politician, and I'm sick of the say-anything-to-get-elected attitude of the current candidates (Are you listening, Mitt?).

    Vote Ron Paul in '08! (although Obama would be my second choice :) )

    By Blogger Jeff, At 9:21 AM, September 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home