MoonDawg's Den: Multifaceted Jeff

MoonDawg's Den

Monday, October 30, 2006

Multifaceted Jeff

As you can see in the post below, Jeff has a new blog home: The Multifaceted Me. I've updated my blog links accordingly. Jeff promises that the "content will be all over the spectrum–politics, books, writing, philosophy, religion, ethics, teaching, etc". Jeff's new blog features a sharp-looking layout, and he even promises some podcasting in the future!

In his most recent post, concerning the current woes of the Philadelphia Eagles, Jeff asks the buring question "Where is the smile on McNabb’s face?" Well, it's hard to smile when the Jaguars defense has you face down in the dirt all day...

5 Comments:

  • Thanks for the plug, Garry.

    As for McNabb, he got his butt kicked with the rest of the team. Hopefully the well-needed bye week will put them back on track.

    By Blogger Jeff, At 6:05 PM, October 30, 2006  

  • My pleasure - I really do like the layout and design of the new blog, very cool. Yes, the bye comes at an opportune time, then they should be able to get well going up against the Redskins and the Titans after that...they dang better get well, because the Colts loom down the road (although I don't see anybody stopping the Colts this year anyway).

    By Blogger Garry, At 4:21 PM, October 31, 2006  

  • The Colts are the team to beat in the AFC; however, Da Bears look pretty darn good as well. There are a lot of teams this year with realistic shots at a title.

    I wish the Eagles' bye week had come after the Saints' game. The game to watch this week is the Colts at New England. Also, it was Miami in '85 that stopped the Bears' run at 16-0. They visit the windy city next week; however, they aren't too fearsome this year.

    BTW, I'm thinking about putting an add or two on my blog. I've noticed you have some. Is it worth it? I'm not sure I'd even get enough clicks to worry about it.

    By Blogger Jeff, At 7:08 PM, October 31, 2006  

  • Two corrections:

    Bears are NFC. I'm not sure that's clear in my last comment.

    I spelled ad as "add." I'm an English teacher for crying out loud. I shouldn't make that kind of mistake.

    By Blogger Jeff, At 7:10 PM, October 31, 2006  

  • Lol, no worries I know what conference da Bears are in. The ads came with the default Blogger template I'm using, but I'm going to remove them when I do my site redesign in December (gonna revamp the site and roll out the new layout for the 1 year anniversary of my blog, coming up in late December).

    By Blogger Garry, At 10:03 AM, November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home